warning image

Idag 17/7 är sista svarsdag. Om du inte svarar på ditt antagningsbesked, tackar du automatiskt ja till platsen och står kvar som reserv till högre val.

How to apply

  • If you are currently living within Stockholm County, or in Gnesta or Håbo municipalities, you can apply via the online application. The credentials to log in will be sent to you by post.
  • If you are currently living abroad and would like to apply to schools in Stockholm County, or in Gnesta or Håbo municipalities, you can apply via the online application. In order to receive login credentials, please send your name, personal identity number (or date of birth) and your e-mail address to gymnasieantagningen@storsthlm.se.
  • If your registered home address in the population register is outside of Stockholm County or the municipalities of Gnesta and Håbo, you must contact the admissions office connected to the municipality in which you are registered.

    The website is only available in Swedish; if you need an application form in English, we will send you one by e-mail. Be sure to save your login information, as you will need this to access your admission results.

    The first application period begins in the middle of January and lasts until the middle of February. Between the middle of April and the middle of May, you have the possibility to make changes in your application, or to submit a first application if you were unable to do so in the first period.

    Be sure to rank your choices of educational programmes in order of preference. If you are accepted to your highest-ranked programme, all the lower-ranking options in your application will be deleted. You should include more than one choice in your application to improve your chances of being accepted.

    If you are applying with foreign grades, you must send your grades to the Upper Secondary School Admissions Office by e-mail. The Upper Secondary School Admissions Office will then upload your grades in the application portal. You will need to send your grades for the autumn semester in January, and your final grades in the middle of June at the latest. If, for any reason, you are not able to provide us with your grades before mid-June, you will need to contact the decision-maker for the programme to which you are applying. For public schools, the decision-maker is the municipality in which the school is located. For independent schools, it is usually the principal at the school.

Visa cookie-information